Frequently Asked Questions for Participating Restaurants
Eat Drink SF will be held Friday, October 15- October 24, 2021!
Formally San Francisco’s premiere food festival, Eat Drink SF is now a 10-day culinary celebration comprised of:
- Ticketed Dining Events: More info coming soon!
- SF Restaurant Week: Participating restaurants will offer special prix-fixe menus throughout the 10 days for indoor dining, outdoor dining, takeout, and/or delivery!
- Neighborhood Nights: Check out events across San Francisco’s neighborhoods!
Restaurants can participate in Eat Drink SF by registering as a participating restaurants for SF Restaurant Week, October 15-24, 2021. Registration information is coming soon!
Registration for SF Restaurant Week coming soon!
Lunch (2+ Courses): $10, $15, $25
Dinner (3+ Courses): $25, $40, $65
Yes! As long as long as you offer 2+ items/courses for lunch and/or 3+ items/courses for dinner, you are welcome to be as creative as you like to make SF Restaurant Week price points work for you restaurant!
Some ideas include:
- Lunch or Dinner for Two
- Family-Style Meals
- Beverage Pairings (either included in the cost of the menu or offered as supplemental items)
- Meal Kits
Participating restaurants can offer prix-fixe menus for any of the following:
- Indoor Dining
- Outdoor Dining
- Meal Kits
- Your menu(s) must fall under one of the six price points outline above
- You must offer at least two items for lunch and at least three items for dinner
- You must include the SF Restaurant Week logo to your menu
- We ask that you offer your menu(s) consistently throughout the 10 days (within your restaurant’s regular operating days/hours)