Frequently Asked Questions for Participating Restaurants
Eat Drink SF will be held Friday, October 15- October 24, 2021!
Formally San Francisco’s premiere food festival, Eat Drink SF is now a 10-day culinary celebration comprised of:
- Ticketed Dining Events: More info coming soon!
- SF Restaurant Week: Participating restaurants will offer special prix-fixe menus throughout the 10 days for indoor dining, outdoor dining, takeout, and/or delivery!
- Neighborhood Nights: Check out events across San Francisco’s neighborhoods!
Restaurants can participate in Eat Drink SF by registering as a participating restaurants for SF Restaurant Week, October 15-24, 2021. Registration information is coming soon!
Registration information is coming soon!
The registration deadline will be announced when registration information is released. Stay tuned!
Lunch (2+ Courses): $10, $15, $25
Dinner (3+ Courses): $25, $40, $65
Participating restaurants can offer prix-fixe menus for any of the following:
- Indoor Dining
- Outdoor Dining
- Meal Kits
Yes. Your restaurant can serve a special lunch AND special dinner menu.
Many diners use Restaurant Week to try out new restaurants. This is your chance to connect with new guests that can become regular diners. For new diners, being able to try your signature dishes, is often a draw. You can also use the opportunity to test out a new menu item and see how it’s received. Any deals or special offers are welcome and encouraged during SF Restaurant Week.
Yes. Use the program as a chance to build in something special (i.e. a special offer for diners).
Yes! As long as long as you offer 2+ items/courses for lunch and/or 3+ items/courses for dinner, you are welcome to be as creative as you like to make SF Restaurant Week price points work for you restaurant!
Some ideas include:
- Lunch or Dinner for Two
- Family-Style Meals
- Beverage Pairings (either included in the cost of the menu or offered as supplemental items)
- Meal Kits
- Your menu(s) must fall under one of the six price points outline above
- You must offer at least two items for lunch and at least three items for dinner
- You must include the SF Restaurant Week logo to your menu
- We ask that you offer your menu(s) consistently throughout the 10 days (within your restaurant’s regular operating days/hours)
If you register for SF Restaurant Week, your restaurant will be listed on the on our “Participating Restaurants” page. Your listing will include:
- Restaurant Name
- Cuisine Type
- Website Link (if applicable)
- Reservation Link (if applicable)
- SF Restaurant Week Menu Price Points
- A PDF of your SF Restaurant Week Menu(s)
While we don’t require that your restaurant participate during the weekends, we strongly encourage it. Data shows that many diners make their SF Restaurant Week reservations for the weekends. Not offering the menu continuously throughout the program generates considerable confusion for diners who come looking or expecting a special menu. If you are not going to offer the menu on weekends we suggest you contact ALL weekend reservation holders and notify them that you won’t be offering the Restaurant Week menu.
No. SF Restaurant Week is open to any restaurant that wants to participate regardless of whether you use OpenTable’s reservation platform.
You can find a list of our Spring 2021 participants here.
If you still have questions, please send us an email at email@example.com.