Frequently Asked Questions for Participating Restaurants
When is Eat Drink SF: 10 Days of Dining, Culture & Community?
Friday, Oct. 23 – Sunday, Nov. 1, 2020
How do I register as a participating restaurant?
Registration info coming soon!
What are the prix fixe menu price points?
Lunch (2+ Courses): $10, $15, $25
Dinner (3+ Courses): $25, $40, $65
I don’t normally offer courses. Can I get creative with what I’m offering on my menu(s)?
Yes! As long as you meet the three criteria outlined above in the menu requirements, you are welcome to be as creative as you like to make 10 Days of Dining, Culture, & Community work for your restaurant!
Some ideas include:
- Lunch or Dinner for Two
- Meal Kits
- Beverage pairings (either included in the cost of the menu or offered as supplemental items)
Do I have to be open for outdoor dining in order to participate?
No, you can offer your prix fixe menus via any of the following:
- Meal Kits
- Outdoor Dining
- Indoor Dining (only if permitted by the City of San Francisco at the time of the event)
What are the menu requirements?
- Your menu(s) must fall under one of the six price points outlined above.
- You must offer at least two items for lunch and at least three items for dinner
- You must include the Eat Drink SF logo on your menu
- We ask that you offer your menu(s) consistently throughout the 10 days (within your restaurant’s regular operating days/hours)